- Safety & Toxicology
- Compound Management
- Biologics Development
About Us Chemistry
In Vitro Pharmacology
Safety & Toxicology
- Medicinal Chemistry Synthesis
- Parallel Medicinal
- Custom Synthesis
- Process Research & Development
- cGMP Kilo Scale Synthesis
Home>About Us>Advisory Board
Dr. Aravinda Chakravarty, Ph.D
- Dr. Chakravarty is Professor of Medicine, Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, John Hopkins, US and has over 30 years of research experience with large number of publications and honors to his credit. His research expertise lies in the areas of molecular basis of complex diseases, genomics, population genetics and computational biology.
- Dr. Das is having extensive pharma industry experience. He was the COO of Syngene (a subsidiary of Biocon) and has also been associated with Astra Research Centre, India a wholly owned subsidiary of AB Astra. Dr. Das has done his PhD in Molecular Biology from IICB, Kolkata, India and has received his post doc in Biophysics and Biochemistry from the University of Rochester, US.
- Dr. Windisch is associated with us as a distinguished scientist. He is an internationally recognised expert in preclinical and clinical research in neurodegenrative diseases. Dr. Windisch is equipped with 30 years of experience in industry and academic research. He has been involved in more than 20 global clinical trials in the field of CNS.
- Dr. Kumar has provided leadership in the vision development and implementation of the overall brand strategies to support the R&D and business development operations for companies like Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Ranbaxy Laboratories, GSK, US Neurosciences and Gastroenterology Clinical Development and Medical Affairs & SmithKline Beecham. He and his teams have worked on the development and commercialization of a number of drugs, including Paxil, which set the industry bench marks for product life-cycle management and turned Paxil into a billion dollar product.
- Dr. Pradhan is a leading oncology surgeon of India. He has over 30 years of experience. Presently he is working as Chief of Oncology Surgery, Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mumbai, India. He has been associated with Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, New York. He has also been Former Chief of H&N Service and Head Department of Surgery, Tata Memorial Hospital. Dr. Pradhan has large number of publications in national and international journals to his credit. He is also credited with development of various treatment protocols and procedures.
- Dr. Chattarji is Professor with National Centre for Biological Studies, Bangalore, India. His expertise lies in the research areas of neural mechanism of stress, neurodegenerative and autism spectrum disorders; synaptic plasticity in the hippocampus and amygdala. He is having large number of publications in various international journals and awards to his credit.
- Dr. William J. Greenlee is currently working as an independent medicinal chemistry consultant. Dr. Greenlee was a member of the team that discovered Merck's antihypertensive drugs Vasotec™ and Prinivil™. Dr. Greenlee joined Schering-Plough where he and his group advanced eleven drug candidates into clinical trials, including preladenant for treatment of Parkinson's disease (Phase 3) and MK-8931 for treatment of Alzheimer's disease (entering Phase 2). He is coauthor of over 190 research publications and co-inventor of over 70 U.S. patents. He received his B.S. degree in chemistry at The Ohio State University and his Ph.D. degree from Harvard University. He was an NIH Postdoctoral Fellow at Columbia University.