Molecular Biology and Gene Expression
Develop innovative assays and screening methods to evaluate the effects of chemical compounds on cellular, molecular and biochemical processes. The screens, further help to unravel cell functions/biological process and could become potential therapeutic candidates in drug development pipeline.
- Cell line development services in line with assay requirements (validation and optimization included)
- Diverse range of In Vitro assays (primary, secondary and tertiary) optimized and validated in multiple therapeutic areas.
- Adopting screening assays from bench scale assays to automation and scale up in 96 and 384 plate formats.
- Tech transfer technology effectively implemented
- Statistical analysis of the data sacrosanctly satisfy pre-defined acceptance criteria
- Primary cell-based specialized assays across therapeutic areas.
- Cardiovascular & Metabolic Disorders
- Inflammation and pain
- Anti-infectives (anti-bacterial & anti-fungal)
- Ion channel
- Beta arrestin
- ELISA (Classical/HTRF)
- Enzyme assays: Fluorescence & radio-isotope labeled
- Fluorescence Polarization
- GTPgamma binding
- Intracellular calcium mobilization
- LCMS based assay
- Mechanistic Characterization: Competitive, non-competitive & Allosteric
- Radioligand binding (SPA & filtration)
- Thallium flux
- Voltage sensitive dye assays
- Voltage sensor probe-based FRET assay