- At least 2-6 years relevant experience.
- Educational Qualification: MSc in Organic chemistry involved in identification, synthesis and development of biologically active molecules towards the discovery of novel therapeutic agents.
- Good analytical mind to interpret data arising from synthesis lab and utilization of the same to generate a robust process.
- Should be able to work closely with EHS department for development of systems and procedures in the facility.
- Good communication skills
- Should be a high energy individual, organized and self-driven.
To develop designing synthetic pathways for target structure in laboratory and basic idea about PRD and scale-up setting, ensuring delivery in accordance with project time scales and deadlines. Specific roles will include the following:
- Exposure in handling multi step synthesis projects.
- Experience in handling projects of custom synthesis in pharmaceutical services where deadline matters.
- Familiar with the common lab techniques such as handling dry reactions, purification techniques occurred during synthesis.
- Expertise in planning the synthesis and literature & journals search where ever necessary
- Handled various chemicals & reagents
- Handled various Oxidizing and Reducing reagents
- Operational knowledge in Qualitative, Quantitative analysis & Synthetic mixtures in HPLC,GC,GCMS,KF Titrate, MR, PH Meter.
|Position||Chemist/Senior Chemist – PR&D|