Technical / Functional :
- To plan and execute new products and provide necessary process engineering inputs for scaling up of lab process to pilot and plant scale with efficient collaboration between the cross functional departments.
- Participation in pilot plant operations and studies for scale-up at plant level, execution and monitoring of trial and validation batches in coordination with manufacturing team.
- Selecting the operating methods, facility requirements, equipment for effective scale-up and troubleshooting in process scale-up activities.
- Preparing the PFD, P&ID, Volume Calculations, Time Cycle, HAZOP, Pre-Validation &Validation Report.
- Reviewing data of powder safety test for Technology Transfer of Intermediate / API and review of TSU, RC, DSC data for evaluating the thermal hazards of process.
- Keeping track on availability of all raw materials required for trial, validation and Developmental batches
- Interacting with vendors for equipment with new technology evaluation and implementation in existing production facility to improve the product / plant systems.
- Skilled in MS-Excel.
- Skilled in handling Cross functional team, for smooth execution of project.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Adopt technology, from lab batch observations to plant scale.
Undertaking any other duties which may be assigned as deemed appropriate by the organization