Production Shift in-charge
Posted 2 years ago
Technical / Functional :
- All activities related to production and monitoring the process as per SOP’s.
- Communicate day to day process deviations and breakdowns of the equipment to concerned persons.
- Check and implement the process for cleaning of equipment as per the schedules.
- Responsible for housekeeping and implementation of day to day cleaning of process area.
- Responsible to indent the materials from the warehouse for the batch and store the material in the production area.
- Preparation, review and approval of monthly Reports and BPR’s BCR’s, OOS, Deviation, investigations reports, validation protocols reports, validation reports.
- Responsible to handle production processes as per BPR and cleaning as per BCR.
- Receiving of new documents form QA, reviewing the completed BPR’s and handover to QA.
- Preparation of daily production planning and ensuring the same.
- Allocating equipment to maintenance department as per preventive maintenance schedule.
- Responsible to monitor all instruments such as temperature indicators, pressure gauges and their calibrations according to schedules.
- Responsible to co-ordinate with QC for in- process/ intermediate /finished product sample results.
- Conducting & participating the training programmes related to production operations, GMP and safety.
- Responsible to maintain production records such as BPR’s and BCR’s.
- Responsible to responsible for maintain the QMS in department.
- Responsible to raise the requisition for BPR’s/BCR’s/ Records/Formats from QA.
- Supervising shift activities as a shift in charge.
- Responsible to organize the manpower during shift as per safety norms.
- Follow-up safety systems in the plant.
- Responsible to adhere all safety practices such as using safety items as and when it is essential to handle for disposal of waste.
- Responsible to maintain Solvent Recovery Unit.
Undertaking any other duties which may be assigned as deemed appropriate by the organization
|Job Category||Clininvent jobs|
|Position||Production Shift in-charge|
|Reports to||Plant Manager|
|Job Qualification||B Tech Chemical Engineering|