Please contact our Business
Development team for any query
- Combined 200,000 L of reactor volume with the flexibility to accommodate virtually any process requirement.
- Capable of operation temperatures from -20℃ to +200℃
- Approximately 8,000 m2 plant footprint (2 blocks immediately, third block planned)
- Approximately 600 m2 pack-out clean room and powder processing space (class 100,000, Grade D)
- High Pressure Hydrogenation capacity
- up to 15 bar (215 psi)
- 4,000 L of capacity (up to 2,000-L scale)
- QC Laboratory: 1,500 m2
- Backup power supply
- Process safety evaluation and handling of hazardous reagents
- Use of Pyrophoric Reagents
- Alkyl Lithium and Aluminium Reagents etc.
- LDA, n-BuLi, Li-HMDS etc.
- Metal Catalyzed Coupling
Please contact our Supplier team for any query