TCGLS offers integrated Medicinal Chemistry services to clients across multiple therapeutic areas encompassing oncology, CNS, pain and inflammation, metabolic disorders, and infectious diseases.
- Experienced project leaders with a strong track record of success from target proposal to delivery of PCC through creation of IP
- Proven ability to advance challenging discovery programs and emulate project goals/timelines through valuable decision making in medicinal chemistry
- Experienced program management/leadership team
- Competitive landscape search and generation of top-line SAR and thorough analysis of the series known in the public domain
- Design of new chemotypes having preferred physicochemical properties using scaffold – hopping approach and/or structure-guided drug design
- Synthesis of molecules done in singleton or library mode, thereby focusing on productivity and cycle time management, with real-time problem solving with the help of our state-of-the-art infrastructure, compound management facility, and scientific databases, with the support of a very smooth and streamlined procurement and outbound logistics department
- Track record of innovation demonstrated with the co-authorship of 82 patents and publications, and the identification of 5 development candidates.